New Feachers Request

Jan 19, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Thank You very much for you hard work on ClipSpeak. After i found it i have bin using it all the time. It is one of the best tools I have ever found. Thank you very much for creating it and all the hard work that you have put into it.

There is just one thing that i would like if you could add if possible. I would like to be able to tern it off and on with out closing the program or to stop what it is reading. See what happens is that i use it to help me read forms on the web. Well i also have to copy code from the form and it reads all of that too. There is no way to end it with out closing the program and when i do that it resets all of the voice settings and i have to reset it up. So i end up having all this code read and it takes for ever for it to get throw all of it befor i can tell it what to read next.

Other then this small problem I think this is one of the best programs i have ever used and i will contunue to use it for as long as it is still around.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Jan 21, 2010 at 7:58 PM

hi

I was wondering is it possible to add a pop-up window when reading the text on the clipboard.  It would also be great if you could pause and resume the reading.  Finally, if a visual tracker of some sort could be added, so that when reading a long document, I won't get lost.

thank you very much for the hard work.  Love the portability.

Jul 19, 2010 at 10:15 PM
Edited Jul 20, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I know the developer must be busy, but I have another Feature request. Could Clipspeak not work through the clip board? I understand it need to be text. And if it needs the clip board, could it save what was on the clip board then put it back? Of course, Crl+C can no longer be used as the hot key. Maybe use Crl with one of the punctuation keys, I don't think any program uses those keys for their hotkeys. thanks.

Also, there should be an ini file that saves the settings for volume, speed, and if you take my suggestion, the shortcut

thanks for all the hard work.

Coordinator
Jul 26, 2010 at 6:13 AM

Those are all very good feature requests, thanks!